California Gold Nutrition, Superfoods, Organic Spirulina Powder, 8.5 oz (240 g)
- California Gold Nutrition® Superfoods Organic Spirulina Powder
- Sourced from India, Manufactured in the USA
- USP Verified, USDA Organic, Certified by A Bee Organic
- Cultivated by Industry Leader Parry Nutraceuticals
- Contains Protein, Phycocyanin, Chlorophyll & Carotenoids*
- Green, Mild Grassy Flavor
- 8.5 oz (240 g) Powder
- Produced in a 3rd Party Audited cGMP Registered (Certified) Facility
- Formulated to Contain: No Gluten – No GMOs – No Soy
- 100% Gold Guarantee
Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) is a blue-green algae which contains naturally occurring nutrients such as protein, phycocyanin, chlorophyll and carotenoids. This superfood is one of the most nutritious and concentrated food sources in the world.
California Gold Nutrition® Superfoods Organic Spirulina Powder is exclusively sourced from Parry Nutraceuticals and is grown under pristine lab controlled conditions. The flavor of Spirulina is typical of greens with mild grassy notes, making it mellow enough to pair well with a wide range of berries, fruits & veggies.
Scoop it. Blend it. Sprinkle it. Bake it. It’s that simple!
Pairs well with: Apple, Banana, Celery, Lemon, Mint, Spinach
California Gold Nutrition® Superfoods Organic Spirulina Powder is manufactured in the USA and meets or exceeds all qualitative and quantitative Quality Control specifications: iTested Verified
iHerb Blog Post: The Health Benefits of Spirulina—Blue-Green Algae
Use one or more servings daily. Blend with shakes or smoothies. Sprinkle over yogurt or oatmeal. Bake in your favorite recipes.
Once opened, best used within 6 months.
Organic Spirulina Powder
This product is not manufactured with milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy or gluten. Produced in a third-party, audited and registered cGMP complaint facility that may process, other products that contain these allergens or ingredients.
Sealed for your protection. Best stored at Controlled Room Temperature (CRT) 20ºC to 25ºC (68ºF to 77ºF). Improper storage conditions, such as extended exposure to direct sunlight, high heat & humidity can cause product degradation over time.
Contains a food-grade moisture absorber to maintain freshness. Do not eat.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp. (3 g^)|
|Serving Per Container: 80|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Total Sugars||0 g|
|Includes 0 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Not a significant source of Vitamin D, Calcium & Potassium.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
^3 grams per 1 tbsp. is an average. Individual scooping technique may yield less or more than 3 grams.