Residential container for the construction of modular houses
Residential container. It can be used for the construction of modular houses, as a change house or utility room.
The flat container house is a type of modular products designed with a steel frame and a wall panel system under the light. One flat pack consists of an upper frame, a lower frame, 4 posts and 14 removable wall panels. It can be flattened for easy transport. The flat pack can be used as an office, living room, dining room, bathroom and other large open spaces, to meet the needs of a construction site, field camp, community housing, disaster site and other commercial purposes. The flat bag is widely used in Europe, Japan, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Africa and other areas. The flat container house is renowned for its high efficiency, convenience and durability. It is also widely used as bathroom, showroom and shop kiosk, etc.
- Service life: 15-20 years;
- Standard equipment: 1 door + 2 windows + insulation + fiber cement floor;
- 3.1 room can live 8 ~ 10 people;
- A standard container can build 3 stories;
- Easy to transport by trucks in general, convenient for projects that need homes urgently;
- Easy to install: 4 workers can finish 1 unit in 3 hours;
- Easy to build, no foundation needed to avoid earth breakage.
- Environmentally friendly, materials are recyclable
Portable Detachable Container is a new generation of prefabricated houses. It is in itself a whole device that can be used as one portable home, or combined on the sides or placed with layers. The removable container house can be bolted together, with easy installation and fast transportation. The service life is 10-15 years.